Become a Patient
HealthLinc wants to be a medical home for you and your family. Becoming a HealthLinc patient means that your experience will include:
A Team of Healthcare Providers
We have a team of physicians, nurse practitioners, and dentists that can best address your needs. We also have a group of nurses, hygienists, medical assistants, behavioral health consultants, and support staff that are focused on your care.
We treat every part of your body. HealthLinc can provide or help you get access to medical, dental, and behavioral health services to call upon for all of your health care needs.
We’ll do our best to provide you with timely and affordable care. We have evening and Saturday hours at most locations and treatment options for individuals with or without insurance.
For Normal Business and After Hours,
Coordinated & Reliable Care
HealthLinc staff will work with you to arrange how to share your health care information with other local medical providers outside of the HealthLinc system to make certain your care is well coordinated and what we know about you is up to date.
Sliding Fee Discount
HealthLinc accepts Medicare, Medicaid, and most commercial insurance. For the uninsured, services will be provided on a sliding fee scale based on household income. If you do not have insurance, we will assist you in trying to obtain insurance.
Financial assistance options for uninsured and underinsured families and individuals
To determine your eligibility for support programs and sliding fee scales, we will need some information from you when you come for your intake appointment. Please bring the following information. If any information is missing, your intake appointment will be rescheduled. If you have questions, please call your local HealthLinc clinic and ask to speak with the Intake Coordinator.
- Birth certificate or passport
- Photo identification (driver’s license, state ID, school ID)
- Social security number
- Medicaid, Medicare or commercial insurance card (if applicable.) If a child has been denied Medicaid, bring the denial letter
- Proof of current resident (e.g. utility bill, bank statement, phone bill)
- Last year’s federal tax return (1040 form) or waiver of filing (From 4508-T)
- Paycheck stubs for most recent 30 days (if employed.) If you (or someone in your household) works but do not have pay stubs, provide a signed letter from your employer on the employer’s letterhead (with contact name and phone number) and the amount you are paid.
- Proof of any other sources of income: unemployment, Social Security, pension/401(k)/annuities, worker’s compensation, disability, self employment profit or loss, etc
- If you have no income, please bring a “food and shelter” letter from the person with whom you are living (this is a letter signed by that person stating that they are providing you with food and shelter). This letter must be dated, provide the address, and be signed by the person with whom you are living.
This health center will not deny services solely based on the inability to pay. You may be eligible for a sliding fee discount. See a HealthLinc Intake Coordinator for more information.