Become a Patient
HealthLinc wants to be a medical home for you and your family. Becoming a HealthLinc patient means that your experience will include:
A Team of Healthcare Providers
We have a team of physicians, family nurse practitioners and dentists that can best address your needs. We also have a group of nurses, hygienists, medical assistants, behavioral health consultants and support staff that are focused on your care.
We treat every part of your body. HealthLinc can provide or help you get access to medical, dental and behavioral health services for all of your healthcare needs.
We’ll do our best to provide you with timely and affordable care. We have evening and Saturday hours at most locations and treatment options for individuals with or without insurance.
For normal business and after-hours,
Coordinated & Reliable Care
HealthLinc staff will work with you to arrange how to share your healthcare information with other local medical providers outside of the HealthLinc system to make certain your care is well-coordinated and what we know about you is up to date.
Sliding Fee Discount
HealthLinc accepts Medicare, Medicaid and most commercial insurance. Services will be provided on a sliding fee scale based on household size and income, regardless of a patient’s insurance status. All patients wishing to use the sliding fee scale must go through intake. If you do not have insurance, we will assist you in trying to obtain insurance.
Financial assistance options for families and individuals
To determine your eligibility for support programs and sliding fee scales, we will need some information from you when you come for your intake appointment. If any information is missing, your intake appointment will be rescheduled. If you have questions, please call your local HealthLinc clinic and ask to speak with the Intake Coordinator.
To apply for the sliding fee scale please bring the following:
- Photo identification (driver’s license, state ID, school ID)
- Household size
- Proof of income for the last 30 days (if employed) or last year’s federal tax return (form 1040) or waiver of filing (from 4508-T)
- If you (or someone in your household) works but does not have proof, provide a signed letter from your employer on the employer’s letterhead (with contact name and phone number) and the amount you are paid
- Proof of any other sources of income: unemployment, Social Security, pension/401(k)/annuities, worker’s compensation, disability, self employment profit or loss, etc
For assistance in obtaining insurance please bring the following in addition to the list above:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Social security number or naturalization number
- Medicaid, Medicare or commercial insurance card (if applicable). If a denial letter has been received from Medicaid, please bring it.
- Proof of current resident (e.g. utility bill, bank statement, phone bill)
This health center will not deny services solely based on the inability to pay. You may be eligible for a sliding fee discount. See a HealthLinc Intake Coordinator for more information.