HealthLinc respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
Please read this policy carefully. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, Nikki Cimbaljevich, by calling 1-219-465-9503 or emailing email@example.com.
HealthLinc places the highest priority on protecting the privacy of our patients and holds all patient information in strict confidence. HealthLinc does not and will not sell or trade a patient’s information to any other entity.
Please read our Notice of Privacy Practices for more information on how HealthLinc handles patient health information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as job title or prior work history;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details; and/or
- any other information you choose to provide via any form on this website.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us.
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- from third parties, for example, our business partners and third-party advertisers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website
- Records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access and use on the website
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of HealthLinc assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by HealthLinc Centers about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email email@example.com.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose, if your consent is given.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of HealthLinc Centers, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to the address listed at the end of this Policy.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote products or services, you can opt-out by emailing email@example.com. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to the address listed at the end of this Policy.