HealthLinc Community Health Center is a not-for-profit organization, making it possible to receive charitable donations from individuals and businesses, as well as grants from foundations. This support helps to cover the expenses that government programs such as Medicaid and Medicare cannot, thus helping HealthLinc to fulfill its mission.
You can support HealthLinc in a number of ways:
- Make a Donation:
- if you would like information about supporting our mission, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate your Time, Services, or Items:
- At any time, there are numerous supplies and services that can help HealthLinc better serve patients and families. If you are interested in donating your professional services, equipment, or materials, please contact Brandi Anstine at email@example.com to discuss how you can help.
- You do not have to be a healthcare professional to donate your time for HealthLinc. As a true community organization, HealthLinc welcomes community members to volunteer their time and talents to help us serve our patients.
- Consider spending time at HealthLinc answering phones, generally helping around the office, or reading to a child while they wait for their appointment. You could also get involved in the preparations for a fund raising event or sew cloth exam gowns for patients. Your gift of time and talent will always be greatly appreciated.