Come join us at the HealthLinc clinic near you to celebrate National Health Center Week at our Health & Fun Fair for back-to-school. The fairs will offer opportunities for children to obtain immunizations and school and sports physicals. Uninsured and underinsured children will receive these services at no-cost, but appointments do need to be made in advance. In addition to these services, free backpacks filled with school supplies (while supplies last), refreshments, and a variety of fun entertainment will be offered at each HealthLinc clinic. Call 888-580-1060 to make an appointment or with questions.
- Knox – Friday, July 24 (3 to 6 p.m. CST)
- East Chicago – Monday, August 10 (10 a.m. to 1 p.m. CST)
- Mishawaka – Tuesday, August 11 (11 a.m. to 2 p.m. EST)
- Valparaiso – Wednesday, August 12 (11 a.m. to 2 p.m. CST)
- Michigan City – Thursday, August 13 (3 to 7 p.m. CST)
– Location: Elston Middle School
– View Map & Directions: 317 Detroit St., Michigan City, IN 46360
– We are partnering with the Michigan City School’s Back-To-School Rally.
Join us for healthy fun in preparation for back-to-school!